Forums DVD & Blu-rays
MY FRIEND DAHMER Is Coming To Blu-ray - Special Features Are Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Director Marc Meyers’ adaptation of the John Backderf’s graphic novel titled MY FRIEND DAHMER has been creating a bit of a buzz. The film follows the same path as the novel did which tells the tale of growing up as a friend of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer. The film will be heading to Blu-ray very soon. Below you will find the special features for the release along with the previously released official trailer.

MY FRIEND DAHMER stars Ross Lynch as Dahmer, and Alex Wolff as Derf Backderf, Vincent Kartheiser as the jogger, and Anne Heche and Dallas Roberts as Dahmer's parents.

Special features include:

-Interviews with writer/director Marc Meyers and actors Ross Lynch, Anne Heche, Alex Wolff, Dallas Roberts, Miles Robbins, Tommy Nelson, and Harrison Holzer

-Theatrical trailer

Synopsis:

“Jeffrey Dahmer murdered 17 men and boys in the Midwest United States between 1978 and 1991 before being captured and incarcerated. He would become one of America’s most infamous serial killers. This is the story before that story.

Jeff Dahmer is an awkward teenager struggling to make it through high school with a family life in ruins. He collects roadkill, fixates on a neighborhood jogger, and copes with his unstable mother and well-intentioned father. He begins to act out at school, and his goofball antics win over a group of band-nerds who form The Dahmer Fan Club, headed by Derf Backderf. But this camaraderie can’t mask his growing depravity. Approaching graduation, Jeff spirals further out of control, inching ever closer to madness.”

MY FRIEND DAHMER comes to Blu-ray and DVD on March 5th.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 3/03/2018 at 05:26 AM | 105569