Forums Horror Movie Reviews
My Soul To Take Review

I was looking forward to seeing this one because the great, Wes Kraven wrote and directed it. Well the wait was

over as I finally watched it tonight. I guess disappointed would be the best word to describe it. I really expected more out of this, mainly because it had Wes's name all over it. I'm just glad that I didn't shell out the $10 when this was at the big screen. Any body else see this and agree??
Anonymous Sunday 1/30/2011 at 03:13 AM | 71053
Yeah I still need to see this but I've heard nothing but bad reviews. I don't even think Hbid did a review probably to save Wes's feelings.
Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 1/30/2011 at 05:23 AM | 71059
I don't want to write it off before I see it. Wes is one of my favorite horror directors so I'll give it a go.
Ryn Sunday 1/30/2011 at 03:06 PM | 71067
Ryn...Definitely give it a go... LMK what you think.
Anonymous Sunday 1/30/2011 at 05:07 PM | 71069
Very late in jumping in on this, but, I didn't think it was all that bad. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking, particularly nce no one seemed all that excited about it to begin with (publicity, etc). I honestly think they could have dropped the rating from an R to a PG-13 because this seemed a very tween-set sort of horror flick.

Not very stylish or terribly original but, again, it didn't seem as it would be. I suppose I was just looking for standard fare in the genre more than anything else. Not everything is going to be brilliant, but it'll still earn my ten bucks before any of the other crap that was out at the time.
dew Thursday 5/12/2011 at 06:36 PM | 75986
IMO the plot was a catastrophe from start to finish.

I felt pity for Wes.

Was he not involved enough to see it was crap?
BloodAndRibbons Friday 5/13/2011 at 12:05 AM | 76016

I felt pity for Wes.

He's the only one with writer credit.
dew Friday 5/13/2011 at 12:53 PM | 76132

I felt pity for Wes.

He's the only one with writer credit.

Then I wonder if he condered having his name removed after seeing the finished product!
BloodAndRibbons Friday 5/13/2011 at 10:05 PM | 76235
I felt two things with this movie: dissapointment, and shame.

I wasnt expevting a blockbuster either, but it was WES CRAVEN!!! i expected something id want to watch at least all the way through once. but it was one of those movies where i felt more like " ive got another hour of this shit?"

very bad movie, steer clear.
pantera11431 Wednesday 5/25/2011 at 03:59 AM | 76781