Forums Trailers and Videos
HorrorBid Death of the Day! 4/16

I've spent most of the week presenting epic head exploons here for the HorrorBid Death of the Day, so today I thought I'd turn the tables a bit.

Again, not a horror movie....but who cares. Awesomeness can't be contained in one genre, right? Today's gruesome end comes from 1991's RIKI-OH: THE STORY OF RICKY. mple enough write up;

"A young man with superhuman strength is incarcerated at a prison run by corrupt officials and seeks to use his martial arts to clean up the system. "

At first glance, you'd have NO idea of the amount of over the top gore in this flick. Well, unless you know a little something about Japanese movies. Even their chick flicks are twisted! Anyway, back to the clip. This is the final fight scene so I guess it is kind of a spoiler but come on, honestly, you're not going to watch this movie for its deep philosophical storyline! So in turning the tables, instead of an exploding head, how about nothing left BUT the head?!

A quick bit of trivia about this scene and then I'll show it! I promise!!

"So much and so thick was the fake blood used in the "Meat Grinder" finale that u-Wong Fan, the actor who played Ricky, could not wash the red off his skin for three days."

Got your attention? Good. Here it is!

131915317/riki-oh.jpg
vbrockladyv Saturday 4/16/2011 at 06:07 PM | 74589
that was fuckin awesome

Jasonhockeymask Saturday 4/16/2011 at 06:24 PM | 74590