Forums Trailers and Videos
First Looks at UK Thriller PANIC BUTTON

Okay, so after you watch the trailer the first thing you're going to say is, "Hey, it's SAW on a plane." Grant you it is kind of SAW on a plane but hey, doesn't SAW on a plane sound fun?! A lot better than snakes on a plane...am I right? Well of course Samuel L. Jackson does make everything better.....hmm....but I digress.

What we have here for you today is the trailer and a few stills from director Chris Crow's thriller PANIC BUTTON. BUTTON stars Scarlett Alice Johnson, Jack Gordon, Michael Jibson, Elen Rhys and Jochua Richards. It doesn't have a release date just as of yet, but they do in fact have their own Facebook page and official te so DON"T PANIC! You can keep yourself updated there!!

If you're interested in seeing more from PANIC BUTTON, head on over to its official Facebook page or its official te. It stars Scarlett Alice Johnson, Jack Gordon, Michael Jibson, Elen Rhys and Jochua Richards. No release date is available as of yet.

The synops:

Four young people win a trip of a lifetime to New York, courtesy of their favourite social-networking webte – All2gethr.com. As they board the private jet, they are asked to relinquish their mobile phones and take part in the in-flight entertainment – a new online gaming experience. But this is no ordinary game. Trapped at 30,000 feet, they are forced to play for their lives and the lives of their loved ones by their invible captor, who seems to all know their most intimate secrets. With no escape and no one to trust, they are about to learn that putting your life on-line can have deadly offline consequences
vbrockladyv Thursday 4/21/2011 at 05:38 PM | 74821
Looks interesting, I don't know if that computer voice will get annoying or eerie as the movie progresses.
Sephit Friday 4/22/2011 at 08:22 AM | 74864