Forums Trailers and Videos
New Israel Zombie Flick Debuts in ANOTHER WORLD Trailer

Eitan Reuven's post apocalyptic zombie movie entitled "Another World" is getting closer to receiving an official release date. Word is that Reuven is aiming for a fourth quarter release between October/December 2011, whether its going to be via a limited theatrical run or "direct to disc" has yet to be determined. "Another World" to the best of my knowledge may be the the first ever Israeli zombie flick. (not 100% on that) I found a great synops of the film on the newly listed webte below.

There are five characters, which are still uninfected, trying to survive constant attacks by the infected. each one of them represents in some way a different aspect of human existence, a different world-view, but most important, a different moral view about the world and his/her place in it -

The Colonel - A profesonal soldier. represents the political-military-economic establishment, which sees life as a constant violent struggle for power and resources.

The Doctor - Represents a commitment to love, justice and non-violent struggle against all wrong.

The Wizard - A young man, an inventor and an autodidact scientist, who looks at life as a puzzle to be solved. he strives to discover, understand and invent, with no thought as to the consequences.

The Daughter - A mple girl with mple ambitions - sailing through life enjoying every comfort, while ignoring or unaware of bigger and more profound issues.

The Mouser - A murderer and rapist, evil in the most banal aspect of the word.

The plot takes place during their last x days.all along, as the characters evolve, they listen to a daily radio program dealing with the extinctionof the dinosaurs, finding correlating themes to their own tuation. as the protagonists move andtry to survive, and as their world views and correlations to the tuation are gradually reveled, the following themes are explored: the essence of evil, the boundaries of moral responbility, species (and humankind) extinction, love, grace, euthanaa and more.

http://youtu.be/2m4hzeIiDX4

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/bnasty71/aw12.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Anonymous Saturday 4/23/2011 at 03:14 AM | 74892