Forums Trailers and Videos
Grave Encounters Trailer!

I'm sure by now that all of you are at the very LEAST aware of all of the ghost hunting reality style shows on TV now-a-days. I guess it was just a matter of time before someone made a movie out of them.

Enter The Vicious Brothers and their submison to the film festival circuit, GRAVE ENCOUNTERS. Starring Sean Rogerson, Juan Riedinger, and Ashleigh Gryzko, ENCOUNTERS recreates that style of show in a found footage, camera perspective kind of film. We've seen a lot of that lately and personally the "Ooo Aaah" factor has faded for me, but I'm always willing to give a new project a try in the hopes that they'll nail it!

Here is the synops from the Producer himself;

Lance Preston and the crew of "Grave Encounters", a ghost-hunting reality televion show, are shooting an episode inde the abandoned Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital, where unexplained phenomena has been reported for years. All in the name of good televion, they voluntarily lock themselves inde the building for the night and begin a paranormal investigation, capturing everything on camera. They quickly realize that the building is more than just haunted - it is alive - and it has no intention of ever letting them leave. They find themselves lost in a labyrinth maze of endless hallways and corridors, terrorized by the ghosts of the former patients. They soon begin to question their own sanity, slipping deeper and deeper into the depths of madness, ultimately discovering the truth behind the hospital's dark past...and taping what turns out to be their final episode.

Like I said, GRAVE ENCOUNTERS will be making the film festival rounds and has in fact been picked up for distribution by Tribeca Films. When release dates, theater of DVD, are announced, we'll be sure to give you the update! Now on to the trailer!

vbrockladyv Sunday 4/24/2011 at 07:56 PM | 74938
Had this idea last summer when filming TDE, and was gonna start filming for my veron in spring.

DAMN!

skutterk Sunday 4/24/2011 at 08:21 PM | 74941
Im a sucker for movies like this. Very Ghost Adventureish. I Can't wait until it's released.
Anonymous Sunday 4/24/2011 at 08:32 PM | 74943