Forums Trailers and Videos
Final Destination 5 Trailer to Debut on G4 - We Know When!

G4's Attack of the Show is getting ready to debut the trailer for Final Destination 5 on May 9th at 7:00 EST. I know a lot of people think that the franchise turned to shit after the 2nd one, but quite frankly, I enjoyed them all...and I can't wait to see the trailer for part 5.

Plot synops:

Death is back again, and it's been 12 years nce the exploon of Flight 180 occurred. This time around, one's man premonition involving a fatal bridge collapse saves a group of co-workers from death's evil clutches. Just like the previous 4 installments of the franchise, the group learns that they weren't supposed to survive.

And now they find themselves in a race against time trying to figure out a way to beat death a second time.

Final Destination 5 is being directed by Steve Quale, marking his major feature film directorial debut. The movie stars Nicholas D'Agosto, Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta and Tony Todd. Look for the 5th installment of the franchise to open in theaters on August 12th, 2011. Stay tuned tomorrow for the trailer to be shown here on HorrorBid.com
Anonymous Monday 5/09/2011 at 02:12 AM | 75708
Instead of Final Destination 5 they should have called this one Final Destination HARDER. Thus my brothers humor.
Kiki_Freddy's_girl Monday 5/09/2011 at 05:13 AM | 75713