Forums Trailers and Videos
Troma's 'FATHER'S DAY' Graphic Trailer- NOT FOR SISSY'S

Troma Entertainment has a new movie coming out this year, entitled Father's Day. Judging by the trailer, this movie is pretty badass. It's filmed to look like a Grindhouse movie, and it is freaking bloody as hell.

Father's Day is written and directed by a guy who goes by the name of Astron-6. It stars Adam Brooks, Mackenzie Murdock, Matt Kennedy, Conor Sweeney, Amy Groening, Meredith Sweeney, Garrett Hnatiuk, and Ross McMillan.

Plot Synops:

A long, long time ago in a town north of Tromaville, there was a bad, bad man who raped and killed dads. Nobody could stop the fat monster until a mysterious stranger took a stand. Some say he was avenging his own father. Some say he was just crazy. The stranger could not have known the Hell that was to follow...

Because the trailer is so graphic, we provided two verons;

The first is the NON SSY VERON. If your under 18, please close your eyes.

Father's Day opens on June 19th. I doubt this flick will arrive at theaters, so keep your eyes open for this to be a direct to DVD release.
Anonymous Thursday 5/12/2011 at 06:04 PM | 75984
Only Troma could make a movie about a mad man raping and killing dads. And I love them for it. I'll be on pins and needles until I see this movie. Thanks for the post even if I'll never be able to get that hot dog scene out of my head.
Maynardtscuggs Thursday 5/12/2011 at 07:44 PM | 75993