Forums Trailers and Videos
Canadian Supernatural Horror Flick THE UNLEASHED Trailer

The Canadian supernatural thriller titled "The Unleashed" has recently caught my attention mostly because of the fact that it looks like an extremely proming low-budget movie. Director Manuel H. Da lva and crew have pulled this one off for approximately $1,000,000 (Canadian Currency). Check out the trailer and plot synops below:

Madison Kennard, a troubled woman dealing with her dark past, must venture home after an eight-year absence following her mother's death. Almost instantly after her return, Madison must cope with the haunting memories of a childhood best forgotten. Lindsay, a childhood friend of Madison's with an adventurous past, hears of Madison's arrival and has every intention of reconnecting a friendship once had. Bizarre and unexplainable events occur within the house after old friends come together and dabble with the infamous Ouija board. With the help of Andrew Porter, a renowned writer and expert on paranormal phenomena whom she met by chance, Madison soon discovers that there is more to the board than she realized and must uncover truths of her family's past to contain what had been unleashed.

THE UNLEASHED stars Trisha Echeverria, Jesca Salgueiro, Colin Paradine, Caroline Williams,and Suzanne Farla. The flick premieres on June 25th, 2011 at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Toronto, ON. More as it comes, Till next time.tjonahue

Source: Dark House Films
tjonahue Thursday 5/26/2011 at 09:02 PM | 76847
A new supernatural horror movie by Manuel H. Da lva is due out this August,and judging by the trailer, The Unleashed actually shows some real potential for being a pretty good flick. Ever nce I was a kid I've been a real sucker for these types of movies. I guess you can say Witchboard started the ball rolling for me, and 24 years later, it still hasn't stopped. So I think I'll definitely have to check this out when it becomes available.

The Unleashed stars Trisha Echeverria, Jesca Salgueiro and Colin Paradine.

Plot Synops:

Madison Kennard, a troubled woman dealing with her dark past, must venture home after an eight-year absence following her mother's death. Almost instantly after her return, Madison must cope with the haunting memories of a childhood best forgotten. Lindsay, a childhood friend of Madison's with an adventurous past, hears of Madison's arrival and has every intention of reconnecting a friendship once had. Bizarre and unexplainable events occur within the house after old friends come together and dabble with the infamous Ouija board. With the help of Andrew Porter, a renowned writer and expert on paranormal phenomena whom she met by chance, Madison soon discovers that there is more to the board than she realized and must uncover truths of her family's past to contain what had been unleashed.

http://youtu.be/BwAjSNpGomA
Anonymous Thursday 5/26/2011 at 09:03 PM | 76848
It looks like the Grudge and Paranormal Activity had a really lame movie baby together.
BloodAndRibbons Friday 5/27/2011 at 02:26 PM | 76886