Forums Trailers and Videos
7-11 Releases A New "Bonus Scene" From J.J Abrams SUPER 8

Ever nce Super 8 was first released commercially on June 10, 2011, it's become an instant success. Having grossed over $35.4 million on its opening weekend, J.J Abrams' scifi flick is well on it's way to becoming a cult clasc. Currently the movie has grossed $131,186,000 worldwide, which means a lot of people have seen it by now. But there is one scene that very few people outde the industry have seen because it didn't make it to the final cut. But not to worry, because we're about to add your name to that list of elite people. Thanks to 7-ELEVEN and Facebook we now have access to this "Bonus" scene which was released today. Although it's nothing that exciting, it's still pretty cool to see this before it winds up most likely as a deleted scene on the DVD.

Enjoy!

Source: Trailer Addict
Anonymous Monday 6/27/2011 at 09:01 PM | 77768
A "cult clasc"..............No way. And the vid has been pulled
Stilesp1985 Monday 6/27/2011 at 09:19 PM | 77769
A "cult clasc"..............No way. And the vid has been pulled

I'm gonna have to disagree with you Stiles. This is a perfect example of a cult film. It went over really well with a lot of people yet some don't fully appreciate it. I am not sure of the definition of cult film but 10 years from now I think that will be more than the correct statement. Just my two cents though.
Shakelford, J. Rusty Monday 6/27/2011 at 10:03 PM | 77772
A cult clasc is a film that has a "cult like" following. examples would be The breakfast club, rocky horror picture show,the warriors,The Big Lebowski,goonies,army of darkness. People feel like these films are an extenon of their selves. I thought it was decent and it will be remembered as an okay film, but no way will you see people following this movie religiously. But that's just my view.
Stilesp1985 Tuesday 6/28/2011 at 01:40 AM | 77778
Can I weigh in on this debate? :) I think Super 8 will become a cult clasc film without a doubt. It has that look and feel that so many people love as do I personally. I agree that it may be early but this movie has cult clasc potential more than anything that has come out in the last few years. This is in the same talks like The Goonies which I would call a cult clasc film.
Disturbed_voices Tuesday 6/28/2011 at 02:05 AM | 77780