Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Tesis - My Name is Angela, They're Going to Kill Me (Review)

Tes is a MUST WATCH film for any movie lover!

Written and directed by Alejandro Amenábar and filmed in Spain, this film is a brilliant story about a film student named Angela who is doing her thes on violence in film which comes all too real when she comes in posseson of a real snuff film of a girl who is tortured to death in her school.

This film has you from start to finish and just will not let you go as the young student digs deeper into the world of audiovisual violence in movies, An amazing look into asking, why is it that we are so fascinated by death and violence and what is it that makes us still look on as the tape rolls on?

This film is very well produced with brilliant acting and keeps you with your eyes peeled as you want to know more. As the film unfolds she meets a student who is obsessed with horror movies and lives among a shrine of horror movies. Being the perfect match to go on with her to unfold the mystery and help with any evidence he tags along for the journey as they reveal several suspects.. but could he be the one?

I'd give the film a 10 out of 10.. one of my all time favorites..

Director: Alejandro Amenábar Writers: Alejandro Amenábar Running length: 125 mins Language: spanish
skum13 Wednesday 6/29/2011 at 04:52 PM | 77849
So anybody heard of this film? going to see this film or watched this film? Your all misng out big time..

skum13 Friday 7/01/2011 at 06:59 AM | 77941
is it sold in Region 1 release? It sounds like a good one to add to the collection.
HorrorDaily Friday 7/01/2011 at 04:58 PM | 77954
the copy i have is region code 0. The copy that i have Is released on tartan DVD
skum13 Friday 7/01/2011 at 05:14 PM | 77955