Forums Trailers and Videos
Creature - TERROR HAS TEETH! - REVIEW

Creature is a new horror to be released on September 9th 2011.

Directed by Fred Andrews and written by Tracey Morse and Fred Andrews An ex-Navy seal Niles (Mehcad Brooks and True Blood), his girlfriend Emily (Serinda Swan and Tron) and their friends head out on a road trip to New Orleans.

When the group decides to stop at a roadde convenience store owned by Chopper (d Haig and Devils Rejects) they are introduced to the legend of Lockjaw, a Creature who is part man and part alligator... The Legend has it that an inbred local man by the name of Grimley (Daniel Bernhardt and The Matrix: Reloaded), lost his family when they were killed by a huge white alligator. Because of the devastating loss of his family he was driven to madness and was some how transformed into this monstrous

Creature named lockjaw. With the group being curious they decide to head deep into the swamps to search for the birthplace of this legendary Creature, But as they journey further into the woods the group find an old ruined cabin and decide to camp there for the night and accidentally bring out the Creature.

Interesting trailer and makes me want to watch the film, but it looks to me like the cabin consts of all the unwanted props out of the house of 1000 corpses... all joined in with a very milar monster which looks like a poor job but milar idea to the brilliant piece of work that Otis did with the fish man.

all in all 5 out of 10

http://youtu.be/xbtbu3908
skum13 Sunday 7/10/2011 at 05:10 PM | 78226
I wanna see this,it looks like a modern day Creature from the Black Lagoon.
Stilesp1985 Monday 7/11/2011 at 12:12 AM | 78239
I wanna see this,it looks like a modern day Creature from the Black Lagoon.

yes it looks like a time capsule back to 50/60s horror with a modern day twist to the monster clascs.
skum13 Monday 7/11/2011 at 05:24 AM | 78247