Forums Trailers and Videos
THE HOWLING REBORN Trailer Has Arrived Under Moonlight

The eagerly anticipated The Howling: Reborn, an all-new, totally original chapter written and directed by Joe Nimziki still doesn't have an official release date but today we get a good look at the brand new trailer for the film

Plot Synops: On the eve of his high school graduation, unremarkable Will Kidman finally bonds with the girl he has long yearned for, recluve Eliana Wynter. But he also discovers a dark secret from his past... that he is about to become a werewolf. Now, in an effort to fight destiny and save their love as well as their lives, they must battle not only Will's growing blood lust but an army of fearsome beasts bent on killing them... and then, us all.

Source: ShockTillYouDrop.com
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/14/2011 at 05:25 AM | 78622
I'm getting a pretty strong Twilight vibe here.
gummi Thursday 7/14/2011 at 06:34 AM | 78623
I'm getting a pretty strong Twilight vibe here. Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JasonZombie Thursday 7/14/2011 at 08:57 AM | 78625
Hmmmmm not sure wether thats going to be worth watching or not
cat Thursday 7/14/2011 at 03:33 PM | 78634
Not that it sways my judgement of the trailer but having worked on a film with Lindsey Shaw last summer, it's cool to see her in a big budget film because she's a pretty cool chic in person. The trailer really does give a strong twilight vibe with a hint of cool werewolf scenes but I've never been a fan of the original. The only cool thing the original had going for it was the practical effects, which this one doesn't have.
Sephit Thursday 7/14/2011 at 04:49 PM | 78646
I'm getting a pretty strong Twilight vibe here.

YESSS

EXTREMELY strong vibe l0l
Tobyisoctopus Thursday 7/14/2011 at 05:23 PM | 78652
It's weird seeing two people from teen nick on here l0l. It's Mose from Ned's Declasfied School Survival Guide and Declan from Degras. Most people on here probably don't have a clue what I'm talking about, but HEY, I'm only 14 and happen to watch Teen Nick l0l. Anyway this looks like a rip-off of Twilight with the staring and lovey-dovey stuff. I don't know what to say because I never saw the howling and was never really into werewolves that much. Except I do like the clasc Universal Studio's monster movies so those werewolves are cool haha!

And I'm a STALKER on here now YAY!!!
Tobyisoctopus Thursday 7/14/2011 at 05:28 PM | 78653
I watched this trailer without sound and all it really looks like is, "I love you, I need you, please love me, no, wait, I love you..howl I'm a Werewolf..but..I love you..howl..love..

I'm not trying to judge but..No

If this movie has really great Werewolf effects then I'll watch it for that but the story looks carbon copy..
NightShape Friday 7/15/2011 at 05:34 PM | 78752
I'm not going to waste my time on this except to say it looks fucking god awful. It's just sad.
weaponx Friday 7/15/2011 at 10:10 PM | 78760
I watched this trailer without sound and all it really looks like is, "I love you, I need you, please love me, no, wait, I love you..howl I'm a Werewolf..but..I love you..howl..love..

I'm not trying to judge but..No

If this movie has really great Werewolf effects then I'll watch it for that but the story looks carbon copy..

I agree with everything you said, I can't believe they could make a film that looks even worse than the original did! I'm sure some of you won't agree with me but the original wasn't even that great of a film. The only thing it had going for it was the cool werewolf effects but thats about it.
Sephit Saturday 7/16/2011 at 09:04 AM | 78778
I don't understand why some think the original The Howling was a bad film.

It had so much going for it.

Good actors, one of the best (if not the best) transformation scenes to date, actual frightening moments (Eddie toying with Terrie in the office before killing her is downright chilling), and unlike a lot of werewolf movies it actually has an interesting storyline.

I just can't understand the dislike for this film.
gummi Saturday 7/16/2011 at 11:12 PM | 78807
yeah, Twilight vibe is definitely there. Why oh Why does everyone have to copy other films with "the vibe"?
aceofspades70 Sunday 7/17/2011 at 03:04 PM | 78834