Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Perkins' 14 (Movie REreview)

Alright so I was very vague on my first review of this film and that totally annoyed me because I really did enjoy this a lot. I actually purchased this film which I do not usually do with horror films. The level of blood in the film is very high and lovely. The film is definitely cringe worthy at various points and is definitely disturbing. The concept is fresh and very interesting. The movie is somewhat fast paced so you should not be bored by this film. For a "rookie" story writer Jeremy Donaldson knows his horror and definitely should not be under estimated. I predict great things for this kid and can't wait to see more from him. If you are a fan of the Misfits then you are in for a treat because Michale Graves plays the role of Eric, the boyfriend to Daisy, in this film. This film does not have an all star cast like most films do these days but the actors that are in the film are well deserving of having the all star name. This film is very relatable, realistic, and it makes you think. It puts you in the spot of the main character Dwayne Hopper and think, "Would you kill your son who has been misng for 10 years that is killing in the name of the person who took him away from you in the first place?" "Does family mean more to you than the lives of hundreds of others when its your job to protect the others from killers like your son has become?" The psychology of this film is extremely thrilling.Overall I would give this film a 9 out of 10 because of the realisticness and relateableness of the film.
BloodyAdored Thursday 7/21/2011 at 11:43 PM | 79087