Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Midnight Movie, Movie Review

I found this movie to be really refreshing; it had your clasc horror movie slasher that I would place in the category of the horror icons like Freddy, Michael, and Jason. The slasher in this film was not given a name so he is listed as Killer in the credit which is very saddening because I loved this guy he "stole my heart". There was not as much blood in the film like I usually like but I enjoyed this film.

I give mad props to the location and setting of the film which I felt was perfect and creepy because I have a theater very milar to the one in the film so it definitely gave me the chills! I also give props to the writer Mark Garbett who also wrote another film with an original horror icon, The Seamstress, and Jack Mestt who has been a camera operator for various tv shows like Bones.

The acting in this film was alright to me; I was not distracted how they played the roles which is very good. The direction of this film was again alright because I payed more attention to the story line than the direction.

Overall I do recommend this film. I bought this film in a twofer pack at Wal-Mart for 5 dollars. Originality is key when it comes to me and horror films so because of this, acting ade, I give this movie a 7 out of 10.

BloodyAdored Friday 7/22/2011 at 02:32 AM | 79098