Forums Trailers and Videos
Contemplating Eye Surgery? This New Clip For FINAL DESTINATION 5 Might Change Your Mind

.jpg" class="photoborder" />

A new uncut clip from The Final Destination 5 entitled "Eye Surgery" hit the web today revealing a very tense tuation. The overall buzz on this movie seems to be mixed. Hard-core fanboys like me can't wait to see this installment...then there's the haters who wish this series was put to rest years ago. Let us know which category that you fall under.

Death arrives in theatres on August 12th, until then enjoy the clip.

Anonymous Friday 7/22/2011 at 08:02 PM | 79140
I'm quite honestly excited for this film but I hope to god they do not fill it with too much CGI blood.
BloodyAdored Friday 7/22/2011 at 09:40 PM | 79143
you know how i feel about these brother! lol

more of the same (haven't we already seen at least one doc vit gone bad in this franchise?)

Another thing the wife pointed out the other day was "why does every one of these movies begin with an event where a mass group of people is traveling?" - it's a good point, why can't the starter conflict start in some other manner, maybe a large group of people saved from a falling building premonition or something - it wouldnt exactly be groundbreaking, but seriously, havent every ngle one of these flicks started with the same (almost exact) travel type of scene?

1 - airplane 2 - highway journey 3 - rollercoaster trek 4 - cant even remember

but, really, why are we always in some form of mass movement to kick this story off?
Matt_Molgaard Friday 7/22/2011 at 10:03 PM | 79144
The fourth installment was a race track accident that spilled into the crowd. So this would be the one in the franchise that didn't have the traveling element that you spoke of.
Anonymous Friday 7/22/2011 at 10:44 PM | 79147
The fourth installment was a race track accident that spilled into the crowd. So this would be the one in the franchise that didn't have the traveling element that you spoke of.

maybe its best they keep the traveling method - the only time they didnt i couldnt even remember! lmao

I dismiss my own damn case

Matt_Molgaard Saturday 7/23/2011 at 12:59 AM | 79152