Forums Trailers and Videos
New FRIGHT NIGHT 3D TV Spot Pitts Classic Vs. Modern

I have been on the fence about this remake for sometime now but with every new TV spot it starts to win me over more and more. This latest TV spot features a bit of the new which tries to stay true to the originals over-the-top badass special effects. You be the judge.

Fright Night 3D hits theaters on August 19th, 2011.

Plot Synops: Senior Charlie Brewster (Anton Yelchin) finally has it all going on: he’s running with the popular crowd and dating the most coveted girl in his high school. In fact, he’s so cool he’s even disng his best friend. But trouble arrives when Jerry (Colin Farrell) moves in next door. He seems like a great guy at first, but there’s something not quite right—but everyone, including Charlie’s mom (Toni Collette), doesn’t notice. After observing some very strange activity, Charlie comes to an unmistakable concluon: Jerry is a vampire preying on the neighborhood. Unable to convince anyone, Charlie has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself in this Craig Gillespie-helmed revamp of the comedy-horror clasc.

Source: DreadCentral.com
Shakelford, J. Rusty Thursday 8/04/2011 at 01:59 AM | 79914
You know... announcing that he's modern isn't the same as actually being modern...

That's like someone in a role playing game who plays a very immature character and just typing out *She was mature now.*

You have to show it as being actually modern, not saying it.

And having Ed call him 'r' instead of 'Master' isn't that modern.

It's just a pretentious attempt at trying to seem modern.
Darkling Thursday 8/04/2011 at 08:39 AM | 79937
This seems like an uninspired, CGI-bloated, unoriginal, and awful remake of a clasc. I might see it; it could be good, but right now I'm very skeptical. It's going to take a miracle in adverting to get me to pay the $10 to see this at the theater.
ObscureCinema101 Tuesday 8/09/2011 at 07:14 PM | 80331