Forums Trailers and Videos
Two Brand New Video Clips Of The FRIGHT NIGHT Remake - "Penthouse" & "Jaws"

Touchstone has released two new preview clips from director Craig Gillespie's new movie, Fright Night, which I am going out on a limb here and calling the sleeper hit of the year for horror. The movie centers around Charley Brewster (Anton Yelchin), a high school student who is finally coming into his own. He's hanging with the cool kids and dating the hottest girl (Imogen Poots) in school. Everything seems great...until a vampire (Colin Farrell) moves in next door. While we don't get to see any of Farrell's suave-but-vicious character, Jerry Dandridge, in the new preview clips, we are treated to some of the great dialogue written by screenwriter Marti Noxon, who honed her craft in the comedy-horror genre as a writer and producer on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series.

Check them out below and look for Fright Night in theaters next weekend, August 19th, 2011.

Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 8/14/2011 at 03:29 AM | 80603
I really cannot wait for this movie.
dew Sunday 8/14/2011 at 03:46 AM | 80604
These clips make me SO pumped. I honestly think this movie is going to be great.
nolifefan Sunday 8/14/2011 at 05:22 PM | 80614
I originally thought this movie would be a steaming pile of dung, but these clips have lightened my attitude. Might go see it.
ObscureCinema101 Sunday 8/14/2011 at 10:21 PM | 80640
I agree ObscureCinema101. I wrote this movie off when it was announced but the trailers and clips have me wanting to give it a shot. Might be better than the shite they have been pumping out lately anyway.
Dogdays Monday 8/15/2011 at 04:30 AM | 80665