Forums Trailers and Videos
SATAN HATES YOU - DVD Artwork & Release Date

Satan Hates You has been dubbed "a clever collion of flamboyant gore and social commentary"

and we're certainly hoping that this flick doesn't disappoint.

This "over-the-top" boasts over the excesve amounts of blood and gore that are present in the film, not to mention the ample amount of genre favorites(listed below)that make appearances in the film.

*Larry Fessenden (Habit, I Sell The Dead) *Angus Scrimm (Phantasm, Alias) *Reggie Bannister (Phantasm, Bubba Ho-Tep) *Debbie Rochon (Night of the Living Dead, Slime City Massacre and Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead)

*Michael Berryman (The Hills Have Eyes, One Flew Over The Cukoo’s Nest).

Just below is this rad piece of DVD cover art which give's us a look at all those stars mentioned.

James Felix McKenny

is credited with the writing and directing duties.

Satan Hates You could posbly have all the makings of a true cult clasc. Look for it to hit DVD on October 10th in the UK and October 18th in the US.

Plot Synops:

A homicidal maniac driven by demons buried deep within his soul, and Wendy (Christine Spencer), a young girl who lives life fast and hard without a second's thought to the consequences. Their separate paths will eventually cross, but will it be on the road to salvation or the highway to hell?

http://youtu.be/eVjnjm23I1k

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Sunday 9/04/2011 at 01:06 AM | 82138
Wow, what a great trailer! A whole minute and 37 seconds of incredibly obnoxious bullshit that told me absolutely nothing!...
ubersteigen Sunday 9/04/2011 at 01:25 AM | 82139
Yeah, it make you wonder if the all the appearances by those genre favorites is just a stunt to get you to buy the movie.
Anonymous Sunday 9/04/2011 at 01:41 AM | 82140
I will be very pissed if Angus Scrimm, Michael Berryman, and Reggie Bannister only make 5-min. cameos, because this looks awful (judging by the trailer). Michael Berryman looks like he hasn't aged a day in almost forty years, Reggie Bannister looks great, as does Angus Scrimm. It's great to see them finding work, but THIS?
ObscureCinema101 Sunday 9/04/2011 at 02:00 AM | 82141