Forums Trailers and Videos
New Indie Horror: Midnight Matinee Psycho - We Got The Intro Video, Artwork & Details

Derek Young's Midnight Matinee Psycho which is currently looking for a distributor will be having a special screening at the Horror Weekend in Gatlinburg, Tennessee on October 1st & 2nd, so if your in the area, and attending be sure to check it out.

Midnight Matinee Psycho is an independent flick which is produced and directed and written by Derek Young in association with Bitchin House Blues Productions and Steve Cole. With two unique styles combining this is sure to be a film all horror fans can enjoy!! Check out the list of horror celebs that will be making cameo's in this psychotic flick:

Victor Miller (Writer of Friday the 13th and creator of Jason Voorhees) Mike Christopher (Dawn of the Dead, Bikini Monsters)

Eric Morse (Writer of Friday the 13th: Camp Crystal Lake Novels) Ari Lehman (The First Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th, ThanXgiving) PJ Soles (Halloween, Carrie, Rock -n- Roll High) Sal Lizard (Next Door, Hillbilly Bob Zombie, I Don't Know How She Does It) Mike Holman (MTV's Jackass, Hell-Ephone)For more info be sure to vit the official web page of

Midnight Matinee Psycho,and rock out to the excellent theme song by Wayne Count6string Goulden

which will have you feeling like your back in the 80's. Randi Nelle, John Rutland, Greg Wait and Derek Young star.

http://youtu.be/nODB_t4Ro0w

Plot Synops:

There's a psycho on the loose. After years of getting no justice for their fathers death at a Midnight Matinee. A decion is made that someone must pay. Suddenly people start dying at Midnight Matinees seemingly killed by a serial killer. Detective Holt and metro police aren't getting any leads on who the killer could be. In the midst of this we see an upcoming actor Clyde Stevens turn into an aspiring filmmaker and marry the beautiful Sara Young. With drama, romance, comedy, and a serial killer on the loose where can you go wrong.

Source: Facebook
Anonymous Friday 9/09/2011 at 02:52 AM | 82365
I am honored you put this up about my film. Thank you and I hope you all have a great Halloween. Also make sure to check out my first fil Family Property. The rawest edit is available now. I have a new fixed edit that I will have with me at the convention. Hope to see some of you guys there!
FamilyProperty Friday 9/09/2011 at 03:36 AM | 82368