Forums Trailers and Videos
A Tribute to the Godfather of HALLOWEEN - Moustapha Akkad

Narrated by the legendary Casey Kasem (know to "stoners everywhere" as the voice of Shaggy from the cartoon SCOOBY-DOO) comes a tribute to the Godfather of HALLOWEEN and of Michael Myers, the late Moustapha Akkad. Producing 8 of the HALLOWEEN films, good or bad, he wouldn't let Michael Myers die. Notably a household name in the world of horror this tribute goes on to explain Akkad's life and in lieu of the recent Blu-ray nixing his name we thought this would be fitting.

To read the full Akkad misng from HALLOWEEN II story follow this link: viewtopic.php?f=280&t=16665
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/15/2011 at 12:30 AM | 82734
That was nice great video shame bout this rubbish with removing his name pure rubbish
Pepa77 Thursday 9/15/2011 at 01:19 AM | 82735
I agree that Moustapha is a legend of the horror genre and that Halloween fans have a lot to thank him for but I never agreed with him on the plan of keeping Michael Myers alive forever. Resurrection proved that keeping him alive past his use by date can ultimately ruin a series, and as a HUGE Halloween fan, Resurrection has always left a really bad taste in my mouth and totally shat on everything that was great about H20.

The current state of the series I think is completely down to the decion of producing Halloween Resurrection.
joshk1986 Thursday 9/15/2011 at 01:36 PM | 82772