Forums Trailers and Videos
Two New Teaser Trailers For GINGERCLOWN 3D Starring The Voices of Tim Curry & Brad Douriff

If your into killer clowns, then you probably gonna dig this next flick from writer/director/producer Balazs Hatvani which is scheduled to be released this fall.

Gingerclown 3D is the first ever English-language film shot in 3D from Hungary. The horror/comedy is set to star Tim Curry of Pennywise fame who will be providing his voice to one of the evil clowns. Brad Dourif, Sean Young and Michael Winslow will also lend their vocal talents to the film. We've been told that the clown's names are 'Worm Creature," "Braineater", "Stomachcrumble", and "Nelly the Spider Woman." Needless to say with crazy names like that voiced by the aforementioned talent, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't psyched to see this!!

If your curioty is sparked (as well it should be) check out not one but two teaser trailers directly below:

http://youtu.be/H9TH5FKAPkQ

http://youtu.be/xwA0k-oeudc

Plot Synops:

1983: A group of high school students are having a great time near Hollywood Hills at the weekend when they bump into the Loser from their school, Sam, who’s just on his way home.

Sam would do anything in order to get Jenny’s attention, one of prettiest girls in school. Unfortunately she’s also the girlfriend of the school’s bully, Biff, the quarterback of the football team.

Biff and his buddies are keen to take Sam to the old abandoned amusement park to make him prove his courage as part of their initiation ceremony. They involve Jenny in their cruel game as the grand prize of the competition. Sam accepts the challenge but the girl wouldn’t let him go in by himself, she follows him into the amusement park and a night they’ll never forget.

Because in the old park, hidden in the darkness are frightening and somewhat eccentric monsters, who love to torture innocent human beings while intenvely annoying each other.

Stay tuned for more, and let us know if your amped to see this.

Source: Dread Central
Anonymous Thursday 9/15/2011 at 02:25 AM | 82738
Hmmmm sounds good.
cat Thursday 9/15/2011 at 04:50 PM | 82785