Forums Trailers and Videos
Watch The Premiere Episode of AMERICAN HORROR STORY In It's Entirety NOW!

This past Wednesday marked the season premiere of American Horror Story

which made it's debut on the F/X channel. If I had to use one adjective to describe this new show which incidentally is co-created by former "Nip/Tuck" executive producers and current "Glee" co-creators/executive producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, I would have to say strange.

For those of you who may forgot to circle your calenders, or told had a brain fart and didn't set your DVR -here's your chance for redemption. Thanks to the folks over at FX Network, you can now view the episode in it's entirety by clicking on the image below.

American Ghost Story revolves around The Harmons, a family of three who move from Boston to Los Angeles as a means to reconcile past anguish. The all star cast features Dylan McDermott ("The Practice") as “Ben Harmon,” a psychiatrist; Connie Britton ("Friday Night Lights") as “Vivien Harmon,” Ben’s wife; Taissa Farmiga as “Violet,” the Harmons’ teenage daughter; Jesca Lange (Toote, Blue Sky, Grey Gardens) in her first-ever regular series TV role as “Constance,” the Harmons’ neighbor; Evan Peters ("One Tree Hill") plays “Tate Langdon,” one of Ben’s patients; and Denis O’Hare ("The Good Wife") as “Larry Harvey.”

Source: FX Networks
Anonymous Friday 10/07/2011 at 10:17 PM | 83986
Thanks for the link.

I was one of the people who forgot to set the DVR.

This will save me from having to wait until next week when the pilot is on again.
gummi Saturday 10/08/2011 at 04:32 AM | 84007
I would just like to acknowledge how beautiful that image is. *a moment of lence*
nolifefan Saturday 10/08/2011 at 02:16 PM | 84027
@ Gummi

Thanks for the FYI, link is fixed!!
Anonymous Saturday 10/08/2011 at 11:25 PM | 84049