Forums Trailers and Videos
Trailer for Jeepers Creepers Victor Salva's "Rosewood Lane" - Featuring Rose McGowan

If your attending Screamfest this weekend in sunny L.A.then you may want to check out this little sampling that we're offering from Victor Salva's (Jeepers Creepers) upcoming thriller which will make it's debut at the festival.

Rosewood Lane stars Rose McGowan, Ray Wise, Lin Shaye, Lauren Velez, Lesley-Anne Down, Bill Fagerbakke, Rance Howard, Judson Mills, Steve Tom, Ashton Moio, Sonny Marinelli, Tom Tarantini, Christopher Gehrman, Mark Irvingsen and Deanna Lynn Walsh.

Ok, now that we're done babbling, check out the trailer, and see if your interest is sparked.

Source: STYD
Anonymous Thursday 10/13/2011 at 11:34 PM | 85033
looks good. Vic is a despicable character, but I can't pretend the man doesn't make some pretty good films.
Matt_Molgaard Friday 10/14/2011 at 12:08 AM | 85037
Very despicable in my eyes, but you said it best Matt, he does make some pretty good films.
Anonymous Friday 10/14/2011 at 12:14 AM | 85040
Normally I'd be looking forward to this, as I'm a big fan of Rose McGowan and all, but I don't think I could bring myself to toss money into the coffers of a studio that would readily employ a pedophile. Maybe this is one for a torrent for me.
dew Friday 10/14/2011 at 12:37 AM | 85043
Normally I'd be looking forward to this, as I'm a big fan of Rose McGowan and all, but I don't think I could bring myself to toss money into the coffers of a studio that would readily employ a pedophile. Maybe this is one for a torrent for me.

Same here.
ny ghoul Friday 10/14/2011 at 12:48 AM | 85046
Looks ok, I won't give Salva a dime though. Anyone else notice the little Jeepers Creepers reference in the beginning?
joshk1986 Friday 10/14/2011 at 11:41 AM | 85071
It looks okay but the fact that it's a product of a pedofile ruins it for me, plus Rose McGowan use to be super hot but she has had way too much plastic surgery for my taste.
Sephit Friday 10/14/2011 at 05:12 PM | 85083
Man this looks bad for a number of different reasons bedes just seeming to have no plot or tenon. Maybe there is more of a back story but why is there an entire swat unit busting into the house. Also, some teenager who spouts nursery rhymes wouldn't scare me even if he was shooting arrows people.

Also, I get what you're saying about Rose Mcgowen's plastic surgery because she doesn't look as good now but a lot of it is due a terrible car accident she was in that forced her to get reconstructive surgery. She could be getting more than she needs though but who knows.
weaponx Friday 10/14/2011 at 06:16 PM | 85086
Man this looks bad for a number of different reasons bedes just seeming to have no plot or tenon. Maybe there is more of a back story but why is there an entire swat unit busting into the house. Also, some teenager who spouts nursery rhymes wouldn't scare me even if he was shooting arrows people.

Also, I get what you're saying about Rose Mcgowen's plastic surgery because she doesn't look as good now but a lot of it is due a terrible car accident she was in that forced her to get reconstructive surgery. She could be getting more than she needs though but who knows. Oh I didn't know she was in a car accident, I feel kinda bad now but I think she may need to ease off those lip injections just a tad though imo.
Sephit Friday 10/14/2011 at 06:23 PM | 85087