Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Good Bad Flicks Presents : 'Cheerleader Camp' (Video Review)

This was an episode from a few weeks ago but I wanted to share because I think you guys will enjoy it.

Cheerleader Camp 1988

"An unknown killer is killing off the members of a small cheerleader group at a remote cheerleader training camp."

Cheerleader Camp is a well shot, well paced little slasher for fans of movies like Sleepaway Camp. I hope you enjoy my review of this clasc flick

http://youtu.be/xJMWD2YV_PM
Cecil Wednesday 10/19/2011 at 09:53 PM | 85472
...Back at the after party Timmy's talking to this girl and Holy Shit He's Gonna Eat Her

Bwahahaha!!ROTFLMAO !!!

Cheerleader Camp has always been, and always be one of my top guilty pleasure films. Great review as always!!
Anonymous Thursday 10/20/2011 at 02:54 AM | 85525
...Back at the after party Timmy's talking to this girl and Holy Shit He's Gonna Eat Her

Bwahahaha!!ROTFLMAO !!!

Cheerleader Camp has always been, and always be one of my top guilty pleasure films. Great review as always

hehehehe :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Cheerleader Camp is such an entertaining film.

Thanks!
Cecil Thursday 10/20/2011 at 04:07 AM | 85528
I don't know why but I laugh hysterically when Timmy is mooning the cheerleaders and his butt gets stuck in the window (that is one huge booty, tho). Cheerleader Camp FTW!
ObscureCinema101 Thursday 10/20/2011 at 11:02 PM | 85569
I don't know why but I laugh hysterically when Timmy is mooning the cheerleaders and his butt gets stuck in the window (that is one huge booty, tho). Cheerleader Camp FTW

It was so obviously not stuck that you can't help but to laugh. Plus, it is gigantic! I think his entire ass is bigger than my torso!

(hmmm...Torso...now there is a movie I need to do...)
Cecil Friday 10/21/2011 at 03:08 AM | 85589