Forums Trailers and Videos
Red Band Trailer For 'The Devil Inside' Aims To Shock It's Viewers, Beware!

Just in time for Christmas, to make this holiday season truly memorable, we have the latest red band trailer for The Devil Inde which contains some of the most disturbing imagery that we've nce in quite some time.

Check out the demonic goodness below:

Plot Synops:

In 1989, emergency responders received a 9-1-1 call from Maria Ros (Suzan Crowley) confesng that she had brutally killed three people. 20 years later, her daughter Isabella (Fernanda Andrade) seeks to understand the truth about what happened that night. She travels to the Centrino Hospital for the Criminally Insane in Italy where her mother has been locked away to determine if her mother is mentally ill or demonically possessed. When she recruits two young exorcists (mon Quarterman and Evan Helmuth) to cure her mom ung unconventional methods combining both science and religion, they come face-to-face with pure evil in the form of four powerful demons possesng Maria. Many have been possessed by one; only one has been possessed by many.

Source: HorrorBid
Anonymous Saturday 12/24/2011 at 10:30 PM | 88632
Whoaaaaaaa!!!!
Warchief 13 Sunday 12/25/2011 at 09:15 AM | 88637
damn... i was hoping for something crazy

im not too big on exorcism type of films, and I know a couple people who can dislocate their shoulders, I guess that kind of killed the shock factor for me.
Matt_Molgaard Sunday 12/25/2011 at 06:33 PM | 88642
I just got A LOT more interested... Wow.
Kidtut Tuesday 12/27/2011 at 03:27 PM | 88676