Forums Trailers and Videos
NEW Official Trailer For SILENT HOUSE Here!

LENT HOUSE is a uniquely unsettling horror thriller starring Elizabeth Olsen as Sarah, a young woman who finds herself sealed inde her family's secluded lake house. With no contact to the outde world, and no way out, panic turns to terror as events become increangly ominous in and around the house. Directed by filmmaking duo Chris Kentis and Laura Lau, LENT HOUSE uses meticulous camera choreography

to take the audience on a tenon-filled, real time journey, experienced in a ngle uninterrupted shot.

From the directors of Open Water and starring Elizabeth Olsen (Martha Marcy May Marlene), LENT HOUSE is based on "La Casa Muda", the official Uruguayan entry in the Best Foreign Language Film category to the 84th Academy Awards. The film releases in theaters March 9th, 2012

Source: HorrorBid
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 1/07/2012 at 12:33 AM | 89059
this could be a work of genius....
joshk1986 Saturday 1/07/2012 at 04:45 AM | 89077

Or it could be the new Paranormal Activity...I'm gonna remain optimistic though...
DestinationoftheDead Saturday 1/07/2012 at 07:40 AM | 89085

Or it could be the new Paranormal Activity...I'm gonna remain optimistic though...

There's nothing wrong with Paranormal Activity, so either way, win win tuation for me
joshk1986 Monday 1/09/2012 at 08:16 AM | 89167