Forums Horror Movie Reviews
When you are a nerd and are week....Get the new softwere....EVILSPEAK!! Review

What do you do when you are in a reform school, and you are a nerd and you get picked on all the time? Well if you are boy named Stanly Coopersmith (Played by Clint Howard) You hook a computer up in the basment and summon a Demon. This film came out in 1983 and in my eyes was one of Clint Howards best roles.

Howard Plays an orphen and is picked on/ made fun of by a gang of jocks. At the opening of the film a "Satanist" Is killed and the body is placed on a small raft and is set sail. So many years after this the jocks brake one of coopersmiths projects and Stanly has had enough. The school gets a new shipment of computers in and the sprit enters the computer and helps coopersmith get his revenge. I have not seen this movie in a while but i do own it. As far as old 80s horror cult clascs go this is one of the best. If you don't own it, my advice would be to buy a copy from ebay....Me personaly i love it.

For the gore hounds out there there is some gore in it, but you get your moneys worth. There is also a great scene involving a naked teacher and man eating pigs!! All in all i give Evilspeak a 10 out of 10. The Story line is great, the acting is well done, and it has its creepy moments....Bottom line....You Guys have GOT to see this movie!!!!
Chainsaw27 Saturday 2/04/2012 at 11:29 PM | 90181