Forums Trailers and Videos
The First Official Trailer For 'Bait 3D' Creeps It's Way Onshore

Last year the horror industry bombarded us with some really terrible movies, one in particular, which I won't mention because it's so bad, dealt with killer sharks. Now an all new movie dubbed Bait 3D is swimming our way and let's all hope that we can finally get a shark movie that's done right.

Here's our first look at the official trailer for Bait 3D which is due out later in the year.

Plot Synops:

In a sleepy beach community shoppers at an underground supermarket are terrorized by a crazed bandit when the unimaginable occurs: A monstrous freak tsunami swallows the town. Now trapped, with rushing water threatening to entomb them in a watery grave, the survivors discover they are not alone.

The tsunami has brought unwanted vitors from the depths. Not only must they overcome the threat of drowning and the predator within their midst, but a threat far more deadly and far more bloodthirsty - packs of hungry tiger sharks.

Source: HorrorBid
Anonymous Monday 2/06/2012 at 11:39 PM | 90227
I live in Australia and I can assure you all that the plot of this is BEYOND ridiculous.....

However I fucking love that trailer and will for sure line up to see this with a big bucket of popcorn!

I wonder though if it should contain "Deep Blue Sea 2" in the title...
joshk1986 Tuesday 2/07/2012 at 12:01 AM | 90228
Are the sharks roaring?
Boisv Tuesday 2/07/2012 at 12:17 AM | 90231
I remember seeing this ad about a year ago (Pretty sure at least... some changes) And yes, the Sharks are roaring...
Kidtut Tuesday 2/07/2012 at 03:07 AM | 90236
as long as it is played some what serious (the ridiculous premise ade), it could be fun. just please don't let this be as bad as shark night!
darkdeepwoods16 Tuesday 2/07/2012 at 03:52 AM | 90237