Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Netflix Instant - "American Psycho 2" (Like or Dislike)

Umm...So maybe I'm misng something, but this might be the most un-needed sequel of all time. I went into this as a huge fan of the original, and knowing that this was going to suck, but it REALLY sucks. And they had Mila Kunis as the star, which I thought how could they go wrong?

Gone are any sense cerebral stimulation, original storytelling, good acting, unnerving horror scenes and interesting story of the original. Replaced with shallow characters who are intentionally turned into stereotypical teen slasher douche-bags. Mila Kunis as a brilliant student?? William Shatner as a legendary FBI agent?? Seriously? Some of the worst casting ever.

Beyond this malarkey, the story is a dime a dozen dud with no thought or inspiration behind it. Its just a real shame to see a movie with such vion and flair turned into something so mundane, poorly crafted and trivial.

http://youtu.be/xP7_wJYDKqo
indygogo Wednesday 3/14/2012 at 03:29 PM | 91427
ya this movie was pure crap

i want the 1 and a half of my life back that i spent watching this turd 2 years ago

Johnny Bisco Thursday 3/15/2012 at 09:09 AM | 91451
Yes the movie was not as great as it's predecessor, but has it's moments. Maybe it was a better idea not to call it American Psycho II...just call the movie All American Girl...that suited much better. Some of the humour was funny, and Mila Kunis was beautiful to see, but had a little annoying knick with her head, what made her a bit arrogant..and het talks to her shrink was not very well acted. For the rest of the movie, well it was just ok..not tremendously bad, but not very original either
UberJason78 Saturday 3/31/2012 at 12:03 PM | 91986
I watched this after seeing the first one... I liked it but not as much as the original. I do however say that they should not make a 3rd film ;)
Corpsegrinder Saturday 6/30/2012 at 03:40 PM | 94168