Forums Trailers and Videos
'Evidence' Will Leave You Saying "OMG, WTF Just Happened!?" (Quick Review w/ New Trailer)

Already having the pleasure to view the film Evidence, which I can best describe as the demon child that was spawned from the tainted womb of the Blair Witch Project and red by The Crazies, I must stress what has already been stated before -

This is not your typical found footage film. It literally punches you in the gut, and leaves you doubled over for most of the movie. And by the time the film hits its midway point, the action is so quick and intense that you'll have to pop in a Xanax, take a shot of whisky, and quite posbly change your piss stained underwear.

A quick synops reveals the story of four young adults (Ryan McCoy, Brett Rosenberg, Abigail Richie, Ashley Bracken) who venture off into the canyons of LA while one of them (who I found to be annoying, but then again aren't they always) is filming a random documentary about his friend. As they make their way into the woods to set up camp, the group soon discovers that they are being terrorized by a mysterious creature, which I might add is the least of their worries ... I won't spoil the rest, but I suggest you check out the trailer below which reveals just a hint of the blood-filled craziness that ensues in this crafty little flick:

http://youtu.be/BulyrpHCh4g

Howie Askins' Evidence is currently available on DVD overseas, but at this time of writing there is no Statede release date yet, however we expect to hear an announcement in the near future.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Monday 4/02/2012 at 01:24 AM | 92039
I read @Matt Molgard's review of this then illegally downloaded it a few nights ago. its on the back-burner right now. I'll watch it this weekend.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 4/06/2012 at 05:15 PM | 92192
Let us know what you think, hell you could even write your own review and we'll gladly headline it.
Anonymous Friday 4/06/2012 at 06:25 PM | 92196