Forums The Skeleton Crew
The Skeleton Crew #9: The 12 Days of Friday the 13th- Jason Goes To Hell (1993)

TheSkeletonCrew Tuesday 4/10/2012 at 03:03 AM | 92319
First off I love the rap Alex, no joke man, thought it was ck and wished it was longer. You have some Eminem in ya. Hook me up with the MP3 man! I want that in the car!

As for the show, I appreciate you weren't into Alex and for that matter the rest of the guys. This was the first time I got to see Jason in theaters. I remember going opening night and getting up to go to the restroom during about halfway through and they were interviewing people on our local news right outde the door about their experience. So Jason was still very much popular and they could have really kept the series going if they would have had a descent script.

I hate this movie. I agree with you guys but I wished the show would have covered just a few of the good points. I loved, LOVED the look of Jason in this movie. At this point in the series I think he looks the most menacing of all. He just looks like a badass. I again LOVED the opening 10 minutes of the film. The mood, the setting, the running and tripping in the woods. The chick in the cabin and the blowing up. I had my jaw literally on the floor. Then the movie turns into shitville. The craziest parts of the movie were why was the "Book of the Dead" from The Evil Dead in the house at the end of the movie? That always just lept out at me like WTF?

The ending was great. Loved Freddy's glove pulling the mask down. This was such a missed opportunity. nce this was the longest period between movies they really could have pulled it back to the roots of the series and had the middle of the movie not sucked it quite posbly could have been one of the better movies. The look was there, the fans really new what they wanted from a F13 movie and the technology was there to create some kick ass kills. It was just ruined.

As always great show, understand the lack of effort totally due to the film being terrible. Michael J. I always love you standing your grounds on your favs. Knew you would like this. You love movies that others tend to not like and I think that is just you. You route for the underdog and I totally understand that. As with any good review show you guys have changed my mind on a few of the movies. But one that I agree with Alex totally on is part 8. Love the look, thought the kills were amazing and although I missed the lake for a change of pace I thought going to NY was awesome. I also had NO idea that some of it was shot in Vancouver. News to me, guess I need to watch the documentaries or vit Canada.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 4/10/2012 at 05:44 AM | 92325
Where can I download that song from???!!!!And Fuck The Final Friday. It should be wiped from cinematic history. Just like the Garbage Pail Kids movie.
poopthreat Tuesday 4/10/2012 at 05:49 PM | 92330
what a travesty of a movie. how can anyone give that a 9/10? seriously?
darkdeepwoods16 Wednesday 4/11/2012 at 02:02 AM | 92350
Only Michael J would give this POS a 9 LMAO

Thanks BooMan and poopthreat! I am planning on either re-recording it with a smoother delivery and then adding a link for MP3 download, or completing the song and putting a link up in a future show. Mike and Dan had no idea I made that or was gonna put it in there. Mike thought I should start the next show off with it because he didnt think anyone would listen to this episode anyway LOL and he thought more people should hear it. As for the show, I appreciate you weren't into Alex and for that matter the rest of the guys. This was the first time I got to see Jason in theaters. I remember going opening night and getting up to go to the restroom during about halfway through and they were interviewing people on our local news right outde the door about their experience. So Jason was still very much popular and they could have really kept the series going if they would have had a descent script.

I hate this movie. I agree with you guys but I wished the show would have covered just a few of the good points. I loved, LOVED the look of Jason in this movie. At this point in the series I think he looks the most menacing of all. He just looks like a badass. I again LOVED the opening 10 minutes of the film. The mood, the setting, the running and tripping in the woods. The chick in the cabin and the blowing up. I had my jaw literally on the floor. Then the movie turns into shitville. The craziest parts of the movie were why was the "Book of the Dead" from The Evil Dead in the house at the end of the movie? That always just lept out at me like WTF?

The ending was great. Loved Freddy's glove pulling the mask down. This was such a missed opportunity. nce this was the longest period between movies they really could have pulled it back to the roots of the series and had the middle of the movie not sucked it quite posbly could have been one of the better movies. The look was there, the fans really new what they wanted from a F13 movie and the technology was there to create some kick ass kills. It was just ruined.

As always great show, understand the lack of effort totally due to the film being terrible. Michael J. I always love you standing your grounds on your favs. Knew you would like this. You love movies that others tend to not like and I think that is just you. You route for the underdog and I totally understand that. As with any good review show you guys have changed my mind on a few of the movies. But one that I agree with Alex totally on is part 8. Love the look, thought the kills were amazing and although I missed the lake for a change of pace I thought going to NY was awesome. I also had NO idea that some of it was shot in Vancouver. News to me, guess I need to watch the documentaries or vit Canada. I totally understand where youre coming from Justin! When you come on the show it'll be interesting to talk about. Love live Jason takes Manhattan fans brotha!
TheSkeletonCrew Friday 4/13/2012 at 09:28 AM | 92422