Forums The Skeleton Crew
The Skeleton Crew #15: The Terminator Puts The Crew In Detention With The Dead!

TheSkeletonCrew Wednesday 5/02/2012 at 11:06 AM | 92849
Hey guys, just a reminder... the Netflix pick of the week was the 1989 horror film called "The Horror Show". AKA House III, to find it on Netflix however you search "The Horror Show"

I myself watched it last night and it wasnt the worst movie in the world. Pretty freaky actually. Stars Lance HendricksonQuick review in episode 16

-Alex
TheSkeletonCrew Saturday 5/05/2012 at 02:10 PM | 92914
Very good show everybody. I laughed my ass off at the Arnold bit and loved the Hellraiser:Revelations review, you guys actually got me to watch it. Dope movie. Wish there was more time allotted for the headlines of the te, the interviews are great and well done but meh, interviews just depend for me. All in all great show thats fun. Wish Mike would give more thoughts on shit, he seems like he knows his shit and I wish I could gage more of what he really felt about movies. Keep em comin!
indygogo Saturday 5/05/2012 at 07:49 PM | 92917
Very good show everybody. I laughed my ass off at the Arnold bit and loved the Hellraiser:Revelations review, you guys actually got me to watch it. Dope movie. Wish there was more time allotted for the headlines of the te, the interviews are great and well done but meh, interviews just depend for me. All in all great show thats fun. Wish Mike would give more thoughts on shit, he seems like he knows his shit and I wish I could gage more of what he really felt about movies. Keep em comin

Thanks man I appreciate that! I'll definitely try to give more inght. I'm more than a Dimenon fanboy lol. Glad we got someone to check out revelations it was a lot better than I thought it would be. Thanks for your support, it really means a lot to us!
LoomisLives2010 Sunday 5/06/2012 at 04:23 AM | 92930