Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Now On Netflix Instant - "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark" & "Shark Night"

The powers-that-be over at Netflix seem to be keeping up with their horror movies. They've just added

Don't Be Afraid The Dark as well as Shark Night for instant streaming. Both movies just recently came out on DVD which is why I'm surprised that we now have the opportunity to view them already.

While these movies are just "ehh" atleast now you have the option of watching them or not. In my opinion, I was more for Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, I saw that in theaters. Shark Night, on the other hand, I held out and waited for the DVD release which was a good decion on my part .But hey who am I to spoil your posble viewing pleasure. So check'em out and let us know what you think. And if there's a particular movie that you think we may like on Netlfix, then by all means give us a shout. Source:Netflix
zombie10 Monday 5/14/2012 at 01:12 AM | 93062
I just got done watching Shark night that film is hilariously bad for no reason. I thought I would give it a chance it's somewhat watchable until the sharks actually show up, but after that it goes downhill.

I recommend watching undocumented on netflix I wanted someone elses opinion on the film.
Fearsom Sunday 5/20/2012 at 07:27 PM | 93160