Forums Trailers and Videos
Lots Of Spoilers Are Revealed In The Latest Teaser For Prometheus - WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

I think my mom once told me as a kid that curioty killed the cat... Oh how I wish I would've listened to mom this time! Some genius in the adverting department found it fitting to piece together a teaser trailer to help promote 'Prometheus' - the only problem is he/she decided to reveal some key scenes in the film which you can say are now EPIC spoilers!!

if you don't care about surprise, then by all means help yourself to a nice big heaping pile of Prometheus with a bunch of spoilers drizzled on top.

(Apparently FOX removed the teaser already from YouTube, so click on the image below to be redirected to the source video.)

http://i50.tinypic.com/23w4e1.

On June 8th Ridley Scott, director of 'Alien' and 'Blade Runner,' returns to the genre he helped define. With 'Prometheus' he creates a groundbreaking mythology in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Patrick Wilson, Logan Marshall-Green, and Ben Foster star in the long awaited film which has been rated R for sci-fi violence including some intense images and brief language.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 5/15/2012 at 08:47 PM | 93091