Forums Trailers and Videos
The Uncensored Teaser Trailer For The Remake Of 'Maniac' Is Here!

As the Cannes Film Festival draws closer, my curioty grows greater for one film in particular, and that's Franck Khalfoun's Maniac remake.

Elijah Wood stars as a deranged serial killer Frank Zito, a role that was originated by the late great Joe Spinell.

An early teaser trailer for the film has now surfaced online, although it seems to be incomplete it does satisfy my curioty a great deal, and I'll be the first to admit that it does look very creepy and the violence seems to be just as intense as it was in the original from William Lustig. So check it out below and see if your level of intrigue is as high as mine currently is.

"Frank (Wood) is the withdrawn owner of a mannequin store, but his life changes when young artist Anna appears asking for his help with her new exhibition. As their friendship develops and Frank's obseson escalates, it becomes clear that she has unleashed a long-repressed compulon to stalk and kill. Actress Nora Arnezeder is playing Anna."

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j2gnl1.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Maniac is directed by Franck Khalfoun (P2, Wrong Turn at Tahoe) from a script by Alexandre Aja, Grégory Levasseur & C.A. Rosenberg.

Source: First Showing
Anonymous Thursday 5/17/2012 at 03:08 AM | 93111
Looks better than I thought it would.
cauwel3 Thursday 5/17/2012 at 03:38 AM | 93112