Forums Trailers and Videos
IFC Midnight's THE PACT Releases This Month On VOD, Check Out The Trailer & New Artwork

If you're looking for an unnerving and creepy horror flick that will make most likely result with you having to sleep with the lights on and your doors double locked - then you may be in luck...

From writer/director Nicholas McCarthy comes his first feature, THE PACT, which stars Caity Lotz,

Agnes Bruckner (Venom, Vacancy 2, The Woods, Kill Theory), Sam Ball ("The Event"), Haley Hudson ("Ghost Whisperer", Killer Pad), Caity Lotz,

Agnes Bruckner ("Lie to Me," "Trust Me") and Casper Van Dien.

While staying overnight in the house, the sters sense a mysterious presence in their midst: noises startling them in the night, objects moving about, a fallen picture of an unknown woman posed next to their mother. Annie begins experiencing a series of intense and disturbing dreams – vions that lead her to uncover something terrible about her mother’s past that is finally revealing itself."

http://i45.tinypic.com/es687n.jpg" class="photoborder" />

The Pact will be available Nationwide on IFC Midnight Cable VOD and Digital Outlets (SundanceNOW, iTunes, Amazon Streaming, XBOX Zune, Playstation Unlimited) on May 25th. In theaters July 6, 2012.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 5/22/2012 at 12:58 AM | 93179