Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Not Since TROLL 2 Has Horror Been This Hilarious! DEMON WIND (1990) Review

I'm no stranger to unintentionally funny horror movies. Bedes the granddaddy of them all, Troll 2, I have also been a witness to the likes of Pieces, Zombie 4: After Death, Killer Workout, and many, many more. It's been a while nce I've seen a good unintentional horror comedy, and I really didn't know what I was getting into when I watched an under-seen flick entitled...

Demon Wind 1990 Review In case you haven't figured it out by now, Demon Wind is an insane, surreal, and hysterical mess that's failures end up becoming its greatest strengths. It's got everything a bad movie fan could want in a horror movie: A good amount of gore, nudity, random magic/kung-fu, characters that pop up half way through the movie for no reason but to build on the body count, roundhouse kick decapitations, possessed cow skulls with huge tongues, and much more! It was released on VHS by the always-reliable Prism Entertainment and, believe or not, is still awaiting a DVD release! Seriously? Even Sledgehammer got a DVD release, and this didn't? Before I throw my computer across the room, I will inform you that the full movie is actually on YouTube, so if you're ever feeling depressed one night, wire it up, grab some Skittles, and be prepared to laugh your ass off.

The Verdict: Demon Wind is, truth be told, an atrocious movie, yet it never fails to entertain, no matter what the tuation. If you only like your movies serious and terrifying, avoid like the plague. If you like to have fun, it's essential.

Score: 8/10

http://youtu.be/KEAh2A38QYI Don't trust my judgment? Here's four other opinions:

Oh The Horror Bad Movies.org Upcoming Horror Movies Movieprop's Movie Reviews
ObscureCinema101 Sunday 6/17/2012 at 04:16 AM | 93700
Enjoyed the read. If I ever come across this one, I'll give it a watch.
aceofspades70 Monday 6/18/2012 at 02:13 PM | 93721