Forums Trailers and Videos
Nothing Can Prepare You For All The Disturbing Visuals In The Red Band Trailer For 'V/H/S'

Bringing together some of the top filmmakers (see list below) in the game today, V/H/S is a wickedly conceived horror anthology which will send you the viewer through a gauntlet of suspense, terror, shock, and downright brutality - instantly distinguishing itself from a sea of lackluster found-footage horror flicks. The diverse and deviously creative minds behind the Sundance sensation will shatter any preconceived notions about the genre, making it feel inventive and captivating once again.

Segment directors include Adam Wingard (You're Next, A Horrible Way to Die, Pop Skull), mon Barrett (You're Next, Dead Birds, Read Sands), Ti West (The House of the Devil, The Roost, The Innkeepers), David Bruckner (The gnal), Joe Swanberg (lver Bullets), Glenn McQuaid (I Sell the Dead), along with Radio lence, two of whom were part of the YouTube sensations known as Chad, Matt and Rob (Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Chad Villella).

http://i46.tinypic.com/5novhw.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Look for Magnolia to unleash the scares on VOD this August 31st, with a limited theatrical run to follow beginning October 5th.

Source: YouTube
Anonymous Tuesday 6/19/2012 at 12:23 PM | 93734
I am PSYCHED for this! Looks incredible
joshk1986 Tuesday 6/19/2012 at 12:48 PM | 93735
I caught this trailer a little earlier today and it definitely looks proming...
Zer0.MediA Thursday 6/21/2012 at 01:48 AM | 93771
Looks damn good....
indygogo Thursday 6/21/2012 at 07:40 AM | 93788
Damn hope this is as good as the trailer makes it out to be. Looks like a lot of work went in to this film to give it the "VHS" feel and vibe.
Sephit Monday 6/25/2012 at 12:52 AM | 93895
I cant wait!
Corpsegrinder Thursday 6/28/2012 at 10:52 PM | 94069