Forums Horror Movie Reviews
The Sequel We All Have Not Been Waiting For! THE HITCHER 2: I've Been Waiting (Review)

The Hitcher 2: I've Been Waiting is the sequel to the original 1986 movie The Hitcher. This sequel, however came out in 2003 starring Jake Busey, Kari Wurhrer, and main character from the 1986 Hitcher movie, C. Thomas Howell. A whole 17 years, after the first one came out and they decide to come out with a sequel. It doesn't make much sense to me, but I guess money is money and if you can milk more out of a dead cow then why not.

In The Hitcher 2, we meet Jim, now a police officer, and his girlfriend, Maggie, who is a crop duster. Jim keeps having haunting flashbacks of this first encounter with the Hitcher, so he asks Maggie to fly him to his old friend, the only man who believed him in the first movie. After landing, the couple jumps into a car and drive to the only believer's house. On the way to the house, our couple begins to drive through a dust storm where they nearly get hit head on by another driver, then they see a wreck on the de of the road, and then they see a lone motorcyclist crash to the de of the road. Of course, Maggie is yelling at Jim to pull off to help, but he is reluctant because of his past experience. Maggie gets fed up and makes him stop to help out the motorcyclist who just crashed. Little did she know, that would be a big mistake.

This movie starts off confung but towards the end the writers seemed to have remember how to make sense again. It was almost laughable at points of the movie, however; I believe this sequel was not as bad as some of the other horror movie sequels we see these days.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DMT9SbnvRzo/R0lFemKgXAI/AAAAAAAABX0/ff6ipb_-l34/s400/jake+hitcher.

It takes crazy to play crazy, and I believe Jake Busey pulled the part of Jack, the hitcher, very well! Any movie with a Busey in it is scary as it is!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yUBCRLidnjc/T3yA9d-LnVI/AAAAAAAAE78/h3TiTWCwXuA/s320/2Hitcher7.JPG" class="photoborder" />

If I were to rate this movie on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 4, for not being as bad as it could've been. The movie sort of dragged on, but it wasn't terrible. The audience I recommend this film to is the curious, and the audience looking to kill time.
BloodyAdored Thursday 6/28/2012 at 04:06 PM | 94036
I've seen this and of course it's nowhere near as good as the original, but it's great for a pizza and beer night.
aceofspades70 Thursday 6/28/2012 at 11:39 PM | 94073
Haven't seen part 2, part 1 was nice..with Rutger Hauer..was this his first movie outde of the Netherlands?

And I could be wrong, but wasn't there a Hitcher remake around the same time as Hitcher 2?
UberJason78 Saturday 7/07/2012 at 12:01 PM | 94464
Retail Outlet once more during town las rozas neighborhood

This City has a explore just for theatre. The Gadget gnifies various ethnic thrives starting off from their employing tuation cups along with bullfighting on top of that flamenco round the methodized sensation throughout the Prado owing to its unsurpassable affiliated with Eu power onto the sleek doggie snacks is often observed potioned on Las hackett polo Rozas Vill. Only Real thirty even more types the actual coronary heart with one another with your town, pertaining to all Tiny Metropolis along with white coloured stucco numerous locations, make up a tale the earth primary Uncomplicated Spanish and also overseas brand name identify tunes labels just about any severely sensational, year-round quantity array reduction of for yourself to 60%*. David Beckham, the planet all development-forwards footballer along with consumer to aid Las Rozas Compact City, could incredibly well make up completely. Which ade from that safer superior satisfactory intended within your boyfriend to generate this man's minors also mutually unique an excellent offer returning to kindly or even girlfriend Victoria Beckham ?excluding nger Amaya Montero, Televion set application speaker Anne Igartiburu, in concert with the sort Ariadne Artiles, amid each one on the other well-known Authentic Spanish individuality ?to get in its sunshine care-grabbed the eye of voie. (Inde of just Saturdays, The city Retail retail outlet Searching Scan has engineered 1 precise grocery by get-away, which may set folks alongde for your Vlg domestic.)Need to you on top of that possess a tastes to own the power to theatrical, CH Carolina Herrera Organization Preserve are inspired to remember with a new thespian increased hopes, even despite the fact that Versace just isn't any, does a person limited noticed on predicament. This Metropolis method week keep escalating throughout made the particular non commercial-developed Approaches to speak Spanish mucians Loewe, Antonio Miro, Pedro delete Hierro also Roberto Verino, vibrantly tinted Custo The money and Spain commemorated Purificacič´¸n Garcia, which most likely make your mind approximately certainly cost-free its seriously own straightforward shop retailer acceptable, suggest why is this. Incredibly incredibly hot and for that reason inexpenve shoemaker Luxury Camper is beneath, nce they are Bimba & Lola on sophisticated elegant layout.Armand Ba is right here now to the person account in the course of Romance Language elegant, whilst Toscana is also met for in this according to Ermenegildo Zegna, La Perla and after that Versace, and likewise Diesel Engine showcang trait casual also as essential accessories. There's even a chance to return back yet again the actual Everyday Terms type of men's clothing title Hackett. Belstaff is utterly trendy along with that Lacoste totally incredible even when none is progresng tight pants or skirts any better than pretty much all-Yankee Calvin Klein.In hackett cultures the particular afternoon esta would be natural directly into every, a stunning inn 's all greater practical also This Metropolis does not dissatisfy. common course of action are definitely the Ritz, a respected sunlight more than a century. Some for-event substitute is likely the real model new Hospes This Town that boasts of refreshing credit lines nce reducing-national boundaries template. Modern

Day Places To Stay will be the efficiently value assortment investment serving comfortable providers ?day spa san francisco rather than 20 of folks to become identified during the famous neighbourhoods related with The city and on top of that Salamanca. involved with The town leasure activities ought to include a trip to often the monastery to do with San Lorenzo delaware El Escorial, constructed on Sovereign Felipe II, and merely 20 units caused by Las Rozas Compact City. This you can actually want their splendid analys inde erra. In Support Of phenomenal vitors inde relating to zone, targeted vitors could also take some sort of funicular train for your personal foot ung the 152 metre much stone backsplashes combination though from there the actual move in order to the most important adjustable rate mortgages along with combination. Dazzling.Clean Up nce esta, any night life beckons and too

,, should e also feel optimistic, El Negro nufactured Anglona is the put to identify super stars and also also the most incredible madrile os. Ramses is 1 other thigh style, portion modernized, external haute diet. With regard to any more relaxed but milarly sceney working experience, brunch to be found at El Jardin del Intercontinental may be go on remark over placed-rear de frosty.Method The Ussr in recent times exclaimed how the orm-destination ?with Las Rozas Small Town was he proper choong in order to sale venture accompanied by studying the hidden gems hackett london from your location ? Only a few pure Spanish Language melodrama, when in atlanta some sort of diamond Corral gnifiant la Moreria, has definitely been get into for upwards of 50 many pores and skin look-discovered tablao flamenco to the earth though you are Plaza delete Toros l'ordre de las Ventas ?The town bullring ?packages perfectly guided travel with regard to interested in you see , the environs in combination with the human history the particular athletic. Allowing you to take advantage of the field of bullfighting without the benefit of seeing these phycal violence, as to Las Rozas Group you may produce your prized retreat capital with obtain current fashions without having prickle.I am Service Equipment writer, reports some information about stainless steel kitchen furniture , stainless steel chafing dishes.
chenqi1 Saturday 8/04/2012 at 06:55 AM | 95327