Forums Trailers and Videos
Quite Possibly The Funniest Trailer Ever! SyFy's BIGFOOT (MUST WATCH)

This is a true "must watch" Bidites. Who doesn't like an overally campy SyFy movie? If you're like me then this at the very least needs to be watched sheerly for laughs.

The fantastic CGI ladend network know better as Syfy has been working on a new movie, called "Bigfoot," which stars "The Partridge Family" star Danny Bonaduce and "The Brady Bunch" star Barry Williams. Today, we have a trailer for the film. Check it out below.

In "Bigfoot," a DJ and a conservationist team up to fight against the deadly Sasquatch. It co-stars Alice Cooper, Billy Idol, Sherilyn Fenn, Bruce Davison, Howard Hesseman, and Andre Royo.

The new movie is set to air on Syfy this Saturday (June 30th) and will then be released on DVD on August 14th.

http://youtu.be/aBobThWI9_o

Source: SyFy
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 6/29/2012 at 07:58 PM | 94097
I was in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest and my g/f took a pic and when I got home and devleoped the picture, I laid my eyes on the startling results! In the upper left hand corner you can see what appears to be a Sasquatch.

His eyes appear to target me as he walks. Judging by the distance he appears to be 7'3. He walks with a slouch. At the time the photo was taken my g/f didnt notice it in the background. The photo was taken precisely at 12:34pm on August 21st 2011 .

However the two of us recall the most unbearable smell at the time of the photo. As we quickly left the area. Had we not, we may not be alive today to tell the story!
TheSkeletonCrew Friday 6/29/2012 at 08:03 PM | 94098
lol awesome! I like unbelieveable syfy Bigfoot movies.
kizzle Sunday 7/01/2012 at 12:06 PM | 94181
lol awesome pic TSC. I just listened to the 1st episode of the show and cant wait to listen to others... But regarding Bigfoot, im watching this movie right now on Syfy. It was on right after Jersey Shore shark Attack lol. Oh Syfy, how you've out done yourself. Its pretty funny how such movies can get made yet theres movies fans been wanting to see for years that either never make it or take years to get to theatres! lol.

But i cant say much, atleast those ppl who make Syfy originals are making movies... more than i can say for myself...

:(

lol
kizzle Sunday 7/01/2012 at 02:11 PM | 94182