Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Netflix: BREATHING ROOM Mini Review

220px-Breathing_room_poster.jpg

I rarely come across horror movies like this one that I absolutely love. I went into this film expecting total crap, but what I got was complete gold! This movie keeps you on your toes, wondering, guesng, assuming, and overall shocked by the end! Breathing Room is your clasc 'Murderer in the Dark' film with a few twists and turns. This film had me screaming "I want a sequel!" And if you've all kept up with my other reviews, I've only said this one other time about a movie (Live Animals). I would definitely recommend checking out this film on Netflix!

For those of you who have seen Breathing Room... What did you think about it? And for those of you who haven't, here's a brief plot summary which comes via IMDb, "Tonya (Ailsa Marshall) is tossed naked into a room with thirteen strangers. She quickly discovers that they are all players in a deadly game. She and the other contestants scramble to uncover why they are there and who is behind it."
BloodyAdored Saturday 6/30/2012 at 05:12 AM | 94150
Watched it last night due to your recommendation and I will say it kept me wondering what was going to happen, even though the cover gives it away. Good movie with really no expectations going in.
Skyler2Dope Sunday 7/01/2012 at 07:11 PM | 94188
"Tonya (Ailsa Marshall) is tossed naked into a room with thirteen strangers. She quickly discovers that they are all players in a deadly game. She and the other contestants scramble to uncover why they are there and who is behind it."

The plot sounds a little milar to Nine Dead.
dew Sunday 7/01/2012 at 07:46 PM | 94189
"Tonya (Ailsa Marshall) is tossed naked into a room with thirteen strangers. She quickly discovers that they are all players in a deadly game. She and the other contestants scramble to uncover why they are there and who is behind it."

The plot sounds a little milar to Nine Dead.

I see what you mean.
Corpsegrinder Monday 7/02/2012 at 05:40 PM | 94208