Forums Trailers and Videos
Bigfoot Is Found In The Brand New Trailer For 'The Lost Coast Tapes'

Ever nce I was a kid and I first saw the x Dollar Man go toe-to-toe with Bigfoot, I became instantly hooked by all of the folklore surrounding the furry beast. Is he real or is he just a lly hoax? We may never find out the answers, or will we...?

XLrator Media's found footage flick, The Lost Coast Tapes, sets out to expose the truth behind Sasquatch. Directed by Corey Grant (Dysfunctional Friends), and written by team of Brian Kelsey and Bryan O'Cain, the film stars Drew Rausch, Rich McDonald, Ashley Wood, Noah Weisberg, and Frank Ashmore.http://youtu.be/tVZ0MhLEzso

In The Lost Coast Tapes, "Sean Reynolds, an eager televion host, is on a mison to debunk famed Bigfoot hunter Carl Drybeck, who claims to possess the body of a dead Sasquatch. When the team arrives in Northern California, they are immediately thrilled -- Drybeck’s zealous belief in his hoax is going to make for a wildly entertaining episode of campy-paranormal televion.

However, when Drybeck’s hunting partner is mysteriously attacked, the team is left alone, and reality begins to set in. The evidence is stacking up, Drybeck’s theory may not be a hoax, and the existence of Bigfoot might just be the least of their worries.

Shot on location in the region of the world’s largest concentration of Bigfoot ghtings and based on the real accounts of locals, THE LOST COAST TAPES reveals a new truth about America’s oldest living legend."

Look for the film to debut this fall.

Source; DC
Anonymous Monday 8/06/2012 at 01:24 PM | 95355
B-grade, cheesey and probably filmed on a budget of $10.... But I can't wait to see it, looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!
joshk1986 Tuesday 8/07/2012 at 01:10 AM | 95373
Nice. I always thought maybe if a bigfoot movie was found footage style it might work. This looks like it could be good. Ill check it out
kizzle Tuesday 8/07/2012 at 07:03 PM | 95385