Forums Horror Movie Reviews
Kidnapped from the Inside Out (Review)

So I just finished watching the film Kidnapped, and I have to say, I didn't see that coming, no matter how post modern it is, and how trained in the post modern I think I am.

The story is mple, somewhat reminiscent of another foreign film Funny Games, or a local favorite, The Strangers; a Madrid couple and their daughter, the night after moving into their new home, are invaded by criminals, masked and seemingly dangerous.

You wonder if the criminals want more than the family's money.

We are less than fifteen minutes in and they have collected jewelry, credit cards, contents of the safe.

One masked madman takes the father out to collect money from everyone's ATM.

It is while they are out that the plot picks up, action also.

The daughter's boyfriend pushes the doorbell, a surprise and inherent danger for the masked criminals, and so they bring him in, meanwhile the mother and daughter escape to a room and lock the door.

The poor boyfriend is used as a reason for them to come out, gun to his head, and on the count of three... (well, let's not spoil the fun).

Because I don't have time to write a full-fledged

review, and mostly because I want you, the reader, to go get on Netflix right now and watch this film, I'm not going to go any further.

But I will leave you with some keywords to spark your interest further... car wreck, rape, guns, blood, cop's blood, crying, escape, forgiveness, awe, jaw-dropped extravaganza.

Ok folks, really, go and watch this and tell me what you think.http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/07/fidel-castro-et-456fp072010.jpg" class="photoborder" />
Madloomis78 Tuesday 8/21/2012 at 07:22 AM | 95675