Forums Trailers and Videos
Shout! Factory Presents A Brand New Halloween III Bonus Documentary Clip

On September 18th, fans will rejoice as Shout! Factory unleashes HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH 30th Anniversary Special Collector’s Edition on Blu-ray and DVD. These two formidable titles inaugurate the SCREAM FACTORY home entertainment series and are now available to preorder at ShoutFactory.com and Amazon.com.

As a special treat, the cool cats over at The Scream Factory provided us with a sneak peak from the bonus documentary featured on the Collector's Edition of Halloween III: Season Of The Witch. Check out the goods below, along with all the details regarding this awesome release.

t(s)-with-purchase. For more information, please vit Shout! Factory Store or the Scream Factory webte .

http://i45.tinypic.com/121zfqo.jpg" class="photoborder" />

HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH 30th Anniversary Special Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD

A murder-suicide in a northern Californian hospital leads to an investigation by the on-call doctor, which reveals a plot by an insane toymaker to kill as many people as posble on October 31st through an ancient Celtic ritual and deadly Halloween masks. Starring Tom Atkins, Stacy Nelkin and Dan O’Herlihy, this third chilling film from the popular Halloween franchise is produced by John Carpenter and Debra Hill and is directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.

EXCLUVE LIMITED OFFER:: Order the Blu-ray or DVD directly from ShoutFactory.com and receive an excluve 18”x24” poster featuring the newly commisoned artwork! Less than 500 have been printed, so these are only available while supplies last.

HALLOWEEN III: SEASON OF THE WITCH 30th Anniversary Special Collector’s Edition Special Features:

Audio commentary with director Tommy Lee Wallace Audio commentary with actor Tom Atkins Stand Alone: The Making of HALLOWEEN III: Season of the Witch featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Tom Atkins, Stacey Nelkin, Dick Warlock, Dean Cundey and more... Horror’s Hallowed Grounds- Reviting the original shooting locations Still Gallery Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Wednesday 8/22/2012 at 10:40 PM | 95711
I am literally counting the days until this is released. One of my favorite "so bad it is good" movies of all time! I even listen to the soundtrack in my car every Fall.

One of the best responses in movie history...

Daniel Challis: Why, Cochran, why?

Conal Cochran: Do I need a reason?

Now THAT is the art of screenwriting!

Random somewhat amung story...a friend of mine that is a huge Halloween III fan was extremely drunk and uncooperative on Halloween a few years ago. After a long time trying to calm him down and get him out of a car, literally the only thing that worked was that I promised to show him my widescreen DVD copy of the film nce he had only seen the VHS. After all these years, this movie still has the power to inspire! haha...
Preston Eleven Wednesday 8/22/2012 at 11:46 PM | 95713
Dude I am so glad you posted this video. I am marking my calendar now.

@ Preston, that is a pretty awesome story and unfortunately, the Exorcist has an oppote effect!
Madloomis78 Thursday 8/23/2012 at 04:09 AM | 95727