Forums Trailers and Videos
The Official Trailer For 'Grave Encounters 2' Serves Up A Plateful Of Scares!

On October 2nd the Vicious Brothers' Grave Encounters 2 will be headed to VOD nationwide, and if it's anything like its predecessor we're all gonna be in for a real sweet treat! Check out the official trailer below which offers more scares then you can shake a stick at.

While researching the events depicted in the original film and the subsequent disappearance of its lead ”actor” Sean Rogerson, Alex Wright received a bizarre video from a mysterious blogger named “DeathAwaits666." Appearing to show Rogerson still alive but trapped inde the Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital from GRAVE ENCOUNTERS, Alex and his friends agree to meet the blogger at the infamous hospital in hopes of learning what really happened. To their horror they quickly find themselves face-to-face with unspeakable evil. Realizing that they must be smarter and faster than Rogerson and his crew to avoid suffering the same fate, they use their knowledge of the original film to do whatever it takes to survive.

Source: the Bid
Anonymous Wednesday 9/05/2012 at 11:15 PM | 96111
looks awesome
TheSkeletonCrew Thursday 9/06/2012 at 08:09 PM | 96130
I fucking hated the first one. Great premise and proming trailer - but way too much CGI and special effects which ultimately killed all realism of the scares.

However, I will say, this trailer looks fantastic! And the whole meta premise is brilliant. Fingers crossed I'm not disappointed like I was the first time around!
joshk1986 Friday 9/07/2012 at 12:10 AM | 96137