Forums Trailers and Videos
The First Clip From The Harrowing Flick 'Excision' May Churn Your Stomach

As this busy news day marches on, so do my tired little fingers... not complaining, just sayin'. Ok, enough of my rant, there's news to report dammit, and this next nugget of visual goodness for the Sundance sensation Excion arrived in my inbox earlier, and I've finally just gotten the chance spread the wealth. Check it out, and be prepared to turn your head.

Based on writer/director Richard Bates, Jr.’s short film of the same name, EXCION follows a disturbed and deluonal high school student, Pauline (AnnaLynne McCord). Pauline, with aspirations of a career in medicine, goes to extremes to earn the approval of her controlling mother (played by Traci Lords). While dealing with both being an outcast teenager and having an obseson over curing her ster’s cystic fibros, Pauline becomes increangly deranged as her fascination with surgery and flesh and blood grows into something compulve and demonic, if not epic.

http://youtu.be/SB6dARkyl8g

Starring AnnaLynne McCord, Traci Lords, Ariel Winter, Roger Bart, with performances by Jeremy Sumpter, Matthew Gray Gubler, Ray Wise, John Waters, Golden Globe nominated Malcolm McDowell, and Academy Award® Winner Marlee Matlin.

Excion comes to Blu-ray™ and DVD October 16th.

Source; the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 9/18/2012 at 12:24 AM | 96531