Forums Trailers and Videos
Found Footage Film 'Bigfoot County' Hits DVD This December!

Each year more and more found footage films erupt into our genre like a volatile volcano, spilling forth a variety of subject matters which include cannibalism, paranormal phenomena, alien-life and even zombies. So I think with this fad at an all-time high it's only fitting that one of folk lore's greatest legends finally gets added to the mix -

and his name is Sasquatch!

Check out the official trailer and DVD artwork for BIGFOOT COUNTY below.

Grindstone Entertainment Group has acquired all North American rights for the feature film BIGFOOT COUNTY, a found footage thriller about a group of filmmakers who ventured into skiyou County in Northern California, an area widely known for its Bigfoot ghtings, and disappeared. Their footage was found a year later. Grindstone will release the film to DVD on December 11th from Lionsgate Home Entertainment.

http://youtu.be/DAtOWRsQL6M

“I went up to shoot a movie on Bigfoot; then a local I met with presented me with evidence that blew my mind,” says BIGFOOT COUNTY director Stephon Stewart. “After seeing this film, you will begin to believe what many have doubted nce the 1967 Patterson/Gimlin Bigfoot footage was released.”

Grindstone’s Ryan Black adds, “The film puts a scary twist on a clasc legend. Bigfoot enthuasts and horror fans alike will really enjoy what Stewart has created.”

In addition to his directing duties, Stewart also produced the film with Richard Halpern along with executive producers Johnnie Colter and Joey Napoli. Angelique De Luca is associate producer.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Tuesday 9/25/2012 at 11:33 PM | 96670
sounds like the blair witch project,never really happened but it looks interesting
riffmaster chris Tuesday 9/25/2012 at 11:43 PM | 96672