Forums Trailers and Videos
Uwe Boll Presents The Official Trailer For 'Zombie Massacre'

The official trailer from the Uwe Boll-produced, Marco Ristori and Luca Boni-directed Zombie Massacre has hit the scene today and it's loaded with gun fire, exploons, mass violence and of course ZOMBIE mayhem. Check it out below!

The rest of the world is in the dark about everything. The plan is to bring an atomic bomb into the nuclear plant of the city to pretend a terrible accident. No one has to know the truth.0

A commando of mercenaries is hired to do the mison. The leader is Jack Stone, an ex-soldier now in jail for murdering his brothers in arms during a mison. If he accomplishes the mison, he will be free. The battle is on. Hordes of monsters against a bunch of men. There is no hope."

http://i48.tinypic.com/rsrdk3.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Who will survive?

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Thursday 10/11/2012 at 02:43 PM | 96968
Uwe Boll is a piece of shit and nobody should watch his movies. a terrible director and an even worse person.

When i pop in a slasher movie i don't expect to see REAL footage of animal cruelty. FUCK YOU, UWE BOLL.
AgnesItsMeBilly Saturday 10/13/2012 at 12:41 PM | 97020
My style is Zombie. Thank you for bring to me a good film
mrtrung Monday 10/15/2012 at 01:56 AM | 97046
How does this guy still get jobs? All his movies have been complete crap. The only one I could t through was Rampage.....

This one looks no different. Zombies look terrible, acting was cliche, the fight sequences terrible lol. I'd expect this from an indie director with an indie budget, but even they do a better job than him.
braindamagefilms Monday 10/15/2012 at 10:16 PM | 97069