Forums The Skeleton Crew
The Skeleton Crew #34: Halloween Treats from Justin Beahm (EXCLUSIVES GALORE!)

TheSkeletonCrew Thursday 10/18/2012 at 11:47 PM | 97179
Enjoyed the show, fellas.
Dimiter Friday 10/19/2012 at 06:47 PM | 97197
The show rocked and FINALLY The HOH podcast gets whats coming to them. I enjoyed them at first but talk about getting full of themselves. Hate to see them go but not really, glad you guys are now this tes elite podcast!
indygogo Friday 10/19/2012 at 07:04 PM | 97198
Thanks for all your support as always guys. We always appreciated it and always will. We will never lose te of what we're doing here and think we're something we're not. We will never think we are too "big" to reply to posts or e-mails. That aspect of them really ckened me frankly. I could never even imagine thinking I'm better than anyone because I record myself talking about movies. We are grateful people appreciate the efforts and hard work. We're always stoked to hear people had a good laugh or a great time with the show. We will never charge you for shows we feel are extra work. If that was the case then our big Halloween grand finale (by HOH standards) would cost you about $75 to hear.... and we never even condered charging.

Thanks but were not elite in anyway, we are just happy we were welcomed back to HB in April. We never wanted Justin to regret bringing Mike and I back. Seems like it turned out better than the 3 of us even expected.

Thanks again
TheSkeletonCrew Friday 10/19/2012 at 07:14 PM | 97200
Alex,

You are a stand up guy, and I respect that. Those other two guys, have alot of growing up to do.

I mean that in life in general, let alone doing a podcast show.

Looking forward to more of the HalloweeN shows.

Chris
Dimiter Friday 10/19/2012 at 07:31 PM | 97201
This is my first listen to y'alls podcast.

I chuckled a few times and enjoyed myself.

You have a good thing going and I'm pretty sure I'm going to download all of your past episodes; I was a bit confused as to what the Ghost of Michael Myers is, but I'm assuming it's a film you all wrote and directed, and starred in?
Madloomis78 Monday 10/22/2012 at 03:09 AM | 97286
Thanks Man, we really appreciate that! Ghost Of Michael Myers is a short that Alex made back in 2001 around Halloween.

http://youtu.be/GnBihVHUCQU

Really glad you enjoyed the show. We've got a lot of good stuff coming up!
TheSkeletonCrew Monday 10/22/2012 at 08:31 PM | 97306
In regards to the supposedly new transfer for the re-release of HalloweeN, alls it is, is the Blu-Ray, projected onto the screen. Nothing has been re-mastered, or so I've been told by people that have already gone and seen it. Not to mention, in the beginning of the film, there are audio problems, and this is coming from several different people, in different theaters, in different parts of the country.

I'll be going to see it on Oct. 30th, and I'll be my own judge. It's sounds like Trancas or Anchor Bay, is sticking it to the fans, again. First it was the 30 mins. of extra H4 footage, and now this news about the re-release. I hope it's not true.
Dimiter Saturday 10/27/2012 at 01:58 AM | 97428